Who police's the Police? Lawyers do.
The wonderful thing about our society is the system of "checks and balances" we have. The Erickson Law Firm has filed both State and Federal cases in this area which usually covers the following types of civil charges:
- False Arrest
- False Imprisonment
- Malicious Prosecution
- Negligent Supervision
- Wrongful Death
- Illegal Confiscation of Guns and Firearms
The Erickson Law Firm has filed lawsuits and won settlements and has also gone to trial in all of these areas of law. We have been successful in getting orders written by judges for the return of these weapons to the rightful owner!
- R Day vs Richland Co. Sheriff (2018)
- T Childress vs N. Charleston Police (2018)
- Hamilton vs Beaufort Co. Sheriff (2014)
- Valentino vs Bluffton Police Dept (2012)
In The News
Live 5 newscast "North Charleston Woman Sues Three Law Enforcement Agencies"
from March 25, 2019 involving Tessa Childress