"The 4th Amendment of the United States Constitution" the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"...gives every person the liberty to be free from any harassment from the police.
There must be "suspicion of criminal activity afoot" before the police can stop and talk to you!
Attorney Erickson now "polices the police" and brings claims and lawsuits against these police agencies who violate the law. He has brought such actions as: False Arrest, False Imprisonment, Malicious Prosecution, Excessive Force (brutality), against several police agencies in the State of South Carolina.
Call us to repair your Civil Rights!
- R Day vs Richland Co. Sheriff (2018)
- T Childress vs N. Charleston Police (2018)
- Hamilton vs Beaufort Co. Sheriff (2014)
- Bluffton man continues federal case to get seized guns - Island Packet
- Bluffton man sues town over gun rights - Bluffton Today
- Beaufort Gazette on August 7th regarding the Hamilton case - Island Packet
- Valentino vs Bluffton Police Dept (2012)