1_Erickson_OfficeBuilding.jpg Client_DistictionAward.png Disposition_Meeting.png EricErickson_Military.jpg Lowes-Premise-Liability-Award.JPG North-Charleston-Police-Award.JPG lod2018_rotator.jpg
Erickson Law Firm

Wrongful Death

What happens when a person in your family dies in an unexpected way?

Will the police and prosecutors of a given judicial district automatically file criminal charges? No.

Usually, the case must be won by filing a civil suit against the police department or civilian who allegedly caused the death.

The Erickson Law Firm has filed lawsuits for this type of charge against various police departments in the State of South Carolina as well as civilians.

The South Carolina Tort Claims Act will be used by the State to help minimize any damage award and have the top law firms in the State helping them.

Attorney Erickson uses his knowledge gained from practicing law in the criminal justice area for almost 20 years to help gain you an advantage in this area of law.

Contact Our Wrongful Death Attorney located in Beaufort, SC and Hilton Head, SC

Copyright © 2015 Erickson Law Firm. All Rights Reserved.